Opening Keynote: Apps on Wheels “Connecting the Car to the Rest of Your Life”
Speaker: John Ellis (Global Technologist and Head of the Developer Program, Ford Motor Company)
How to Protect Vehicles within the IoT?
Speaker: Karl Heimer (Sr. Research Director, Cyber Innovation Unit, National Security, Battelle)
New Uses for Automotive Data within the IoT
Speaker: Ed Cohen, Ph.D. (Vice President-Measurement Innovation, Nielsen)
The Car is Connected, Where are the Applications?
Moderator: John Lehmann (Infotainment Strategist, Jaguar Land Rover)
- Peter Bentley (VP of Automotive Sales, UIEvolution)
- John Ellis (Global Technologist & Head of Development, Ford Motor Company)
- Terry Hughes (Managing Director, AppCarousel)
- Scott McCormick (President, CVTA)
Open Source IVI – The Voice of a United Community!
Moderator: Mark Fitzgerald (Associate Director Global Automotive Practice at Strategy Analytics)
- Dan Cauchy (Linux Foundation)
- Kyle Walworth (Symphony Teleca)
- Matt Jones (JLR)
- Joel Hoffmann (Intel)
Economic opportunity within Automotive IoT, How is it really going?
Moderator: Egil Juliussen, PhD., Director & Principal Analyst, Automotive, IHS iSuppli Market Research
- Georg Doll (Wind River)
- George Lynch (Pandora)
- Jennifer Hodges (UIEvolution)
- Justin Moon (Lixar IT)
Automotive IoT – Game Changer or Game Over?
Moderator: Joel Hoffmann (Automotive Strategist, Intel Corporation)
- Egil Juliussen, PhD. (IHS iSuppli Market Research)
- Mark Fitzgerald (Strategy Analytics)
- Doug Gilman (Frost & Sullivan)
Supply Chain, Collaborate or Die!
Moderator: Doug Gilman (Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan)
- Andy Gryc (CX3 Marketing)
- Rob Cadena (Visteon Corporation)
- Pat Shelly (Mentor Graphics)
- Paul Wheller (Jaguar Land Rover)